In addition to submitting the Admissions Application, please note that students must meet the following requirements based on the program they wish to attend as well as the type of student they will be appying as (transfer, international).
- Requirements for Entry-Level Acupuncture Programs
- Requirements for Massage Therapy Programs
- Requirements for Nursing Programs
- Requirements for the Transitional Doctoral Program
- Requirements for the Post-Graduate Doctoral Program
- International Applicants
- Public Education Applicants – In an expression of Pacific's mission to further the understanding of Oriental medicine, the Admissions Committee may allow a limited number of applicants to enroll in specific courses of general interest without fulfilling all the prerequisites of admissions to a particular program or course. For more information and to apply for public education or other courses, contact an Admissions Representative.